This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Define a scheduled maintenance task to be completed during the production process.
Define general maintenance tasks to be used in production.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Maintenance Task : A description to help explain a specified maintenance task.
- Client : Client for this installation.