This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Define the entity in charge of managing the purchase or production of specific products.
Define the planner in charge of managing the purchase or production of specific products.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Production : An indication that an item is being used in production.
- Planner : The person in charge of making an MRP plan.
- Client : Client for this installation.