A preference is a type of session value which can either be an attribute or a property.
Preference window allow to define and maintain session values which can be visible and therefore applied to different levels such as Client, Organization, User, Role and Window.
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Module : Module
- Property List : Determines how the preference is defined: by Property or by Attribute.
- Selected : Selected property in case of conflict
- Property : Configuration Property to assign value
- Attribute : Name of the preference.
- Value : Value assigned to the property
- Inherited From : Inherited From
- Visible at Client : Defines Client visibility.
- Visible at Organization : Defines Organization visibility.
- Visible at User : An acquaintance to reach for information related to the business partner.
- Visible at Role : Defines Role visibility.
- Window : A work area which can be used to create, view, edit, and process a record.
- Preference : Personal Preference