This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Search Key : A fast method for finding a particular record.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Return from customer
- Return to vendor
- Description : A space to write additional related information.