This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Create specific sales campaigns to be used in sales operations.
Define a sales campaign to be used in the sales process.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Search Key : A fast method for finding a particular record.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Costs : Costs in accounting currency
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Channel : Channel
- Starting Date : A parameter stating when a specified request will begin.
- Ending Date : A parameter stating when a specified request will end.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Summary Level : A means of grouping fields in order to view or hide additional information.
- Sales Campaign : An advertising effort aimed at increasing sales.
- Client : Client for this installation.