This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Create specific sales channels to be used in sales operations.
Define a sales channel to be used in the sales process.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Marketing Channel : Sales Channel
- Client : Client for this installation.