Screenshot:Sales Invoice Payment Plan
This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Sales Invoice Payment Plan
The sales invoice payment plan window displays all the sales invoice payment plans which are not fully paid.
Sales invoice payment plan information is shown grouped in two sections.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Invoice : A document listing products, quantities and prices, payment terms, etc.
- Sales Order : A unique and often automatically generated identifier for a sales order.
- Document No. : An often automatically generated identifier for all documents.
- Business Partner : Anyone who takes part in daily business operations by acting as a customer, employee, etc.
- Invoice Date : The time listed on the invoice.
- Total Gross Amount : The final monetary amount (including taxes) charge listed in a document.
- Outstanding Amount : Outstanding Amount
- Currency : An accepted medium of monetary exchange that may vary across countries.
- Payment Method : It is the method by which payment is expected to be made or received.
- Due Date : Due date for the payment plan as per contract
- Due Date : The date when a specified request must be carried out by.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Expected Date : The date when a specified request must be carried out by.
- Doubtful Debt Amount : Doubtful Debt Amount
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Days Overdue
- Client : Client for this installation.