This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Create sales regions to be used in sales operations.
Define a sales region to be used in the sales process.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Search Key : A fast method for finding a particular record.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Sales Representative : The person in charge of a document.
- Summary Level : A means of grouping fields in order to view or hide additional information.
- Default : A value that is shown whenever a record is created.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Sales Region : A defined section of the world where sales efforts will be focused.
- Client : Client for this installation.