Screenshot:Serial Number Sequence
This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Serial Number Sequence
A product attribute can be a serial number.
A Serial Number is a unique number given to each unit of a product/item which can be defined to have a prefix or a sufix among other characteristics.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Starting No. : The first number that will be used in a standard or control sequence.
- Increment By : An addition to a starting number by a specified value.
- Next Assigned Number : The next number that will be assigned to an item.
- Prefix : Characters which are added at the beginning of a statement or number.
- Suffix : One or many characters which are added at the end of a statement or number.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Serial No Control : Product Serial Number Control
- Client : Client for this installation.