Screenshot:Tree and Node Image
This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Tree and Node Image
Defines the descriptions and images that will be used when a tree is displayed.
Define structural trees to be used in the application.
- Tree : Identifies a Tree
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Type Area : Element this tree is built on (i.e Product, Business Partner)
- All Nodes : All Nodes are included