This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Create and edit the validation setup to be used for columns of tables.
Edit the validation setup used for columns of tables.
- Module : Module
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Type : A distinct item characteristic used for processes and sometimes grouped within a category.
- Validation Code : The code that will be executed to determine the setup procedure.
- Validation : A validation rule that defines how an entry is determined to be valid or invalid.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Client : Client for this installation.