This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Warehouse rules window allows to review the warehouse rules available.
New warehouse rules can only by applied by extension modules which must include a dataset with the definition of the rule and a procedure that implements it.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Procedure : Name of the Database Procedure
- Warehouse Rule Type : Defines the type of procedure to be used
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Warehouse Rule
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Client : Client for this installation.