This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Openbravo allows the customization of grid and form views. Customize windows and form views are stored once saved in the Window Personalization window.
Window Personalization list and maintains the customized form views.
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Module : Module
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Type : A distinct item characteristic used for processes and sometimes grouped within a category.
- Tab : An indication that a tab is displayed within a window.
- Window : A work area which can be used to create, view, edit, and process a record.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Value : The value for the record.
- Visible at Client : Defines Client visibility.
- Visible at Organization : Defines Organization visibility.
- Visible at Role : Defines Role visibility.
- User/Contact : An acquaintance to reach for information related to the business partner.