This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Define types of work incidences that may occur during production.
Create work incidence types that may occur during production.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Work Incidence Downtime
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Incidence : Incidence
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.