The Review is a meeting taking place at the end of each Sprint.
The goal of the Review meeting is to provide final clarity about the work delivered in the Sprint. After this meeting every participant should have a crystal-clear understanding of what was achieved and what follow-up steps are still necessary.
According to current timeboxing rules at Openbravo the Review is limited to 30 minutes in cases where functionality is not demonstrated by the team.
If there are demonstrations the Review meeting can take up to 60 minutes.
- Go through the Sprint plan and determine the status of each task
- Discuss the deliverables that were achieved for each and compare them to the Product owner's expectactions
- Update the product backlog to reflect the status of the current tasks
- Duplicate tasks to the remaining product backlog if they are not done
- Schedule follow-up tasks where tasks are done but follow-up needs have been identified
- Identify the achieved velocity of the team