This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
|Back to General Setup|
Session preferences allow showing or hiding accounting tabs or translation tabs for a given user, role, client and organization.
As shown in the image above session preferences window allow to setup a list of session preferences for the user, the role, the client and the organization entered while login in Openbravo.
That user will have to have access rights to this window to get these preferences setup.
Available session preferences which can be shown or hiden are:
- Enable Accounting (previously called Show accounting tabs), this option allows to show the tabs defined as "accounting tabs" in a window, besides this option allows to show the process buttons that "Post" a document.
The complete list of accounting tabs is listed below. This option if selected set the "ShowAcct preference to "Yes".
|Window Name||Tab/Sub-Tab Name|
|General Ledger Configuration||General Ledger Configuration|
|General Ledger Configuration||Documents|
|General Ledger Configuration||General_Accounts|
|General Ledger Configuration||Defaults|
|Accounting Transaction Details||Header|
|Business Partner||Customer Accounting|
|Business Partner||Vendor Accounting|
|Business Partner||Employee Accounting|
|Business Partner Category||Accounting|
|Financial Account||Accounting History|
|Financial Account||Accounting Configuration|
|Warehouse and storage bin||Accounting|
- Show Translation tabs, this option allows to show translation tabs.
Translation tabs are shown in many Openbravo windows, as described in the section Common Openbravo concepts & processes - Translation Tabs. This option if selected set the "ShowTrl" preference to "Yes".
- Show Audit - same way, this option allows to show the Audit Trail information. Audit Trail information can be found as well in may Openbravo windows under the group section "Audit".
This option if selected set the "ShowAuditDefault" preference to "Yes".
- Theme or skin - there are two possible options "Default" or "Classic" skin or "2.50 to 3.00 Compatible".
- Transaction Range - this one its about the number of days (counting backwards from current day) used in the implicit filter of sales order or purchase order by example. Implicit filters are the filters used not to show documents that have been completed the last x days to avoid overflow.
- "Records Range" and "Selector registry range" only applies to 2.50 views. Openbravo 3 allows to scroll down to see all the records in a window, tab or selector.
Finally the Save Preferences button allows to save the changes.
|Back to General Setup|