- Currency conversion rate for Simple GL Journal: New exchange rate tab in order to define another currency conversion
- [# Cost Adjustements: Standard Cost Support]: Support for Standard Cost
- [# Compute Tax as per BOM]: For stocked BOM's, confiture tax category so taxes are computed as per the tax categories of the BOM components, with a relative weight defined by an internal price within the BOM
- [# Product Cost Explanation Module. Put in the distribution.]: Add Product Cost Explanation Module to Openbravo 3 distribution
- Add the Payment status in sales order window: Add the Payment status in sales order window.It must be shown on grid and on the toolbar in form view
- Tomcat 8 Support: Openbravo can be deployed in Tomcat 8.
- CDI infrastructure for jUnit tests: Infrastructure to allow using CDI within jUnit test cases.
- Support functions in indexes: Database indexes which definition includes functions (such as upper) are now supported and exported as source data. This allows to define indexes that improve performance for certain queries.
- [# Improve performance of module scripts]: Review module script performance based on Platform team audit and available features from 15
- Extend grid config for FK datasources:
Query executed to populate FK drop down can be slow depending on the data behind. Grid Configuration has 2 new settings which, in some cases, improve performance when displaying FK drop down:
- Do not filter records in drop down: shows all available records in drop down not filtering them by other filters applied to the grid.
- Do not use filter drop down: when this setting is enabled, FK field is treated as a text field for filtering purposes.
- Tomcat JDBC Connection Pool Module in Openbravo 3 distribution: Tomcat JDBC Connection Pool Module replaces default connection pool (based on Apache Commons DBCP) which has some advantages:
- Centralized pool
- Better control by allowing more detailed configuration
This module is included in Openbravo 3 distribution being the default option for new instances.
- Cross store: Take into account reservations on stock popup: In the cross store functionality now reservations are taking into account when computing stock
- Expose for module scripts version of the ERP update is executed from: API for module scripts to facilitate the ability to determine if they should be run when performing an update. It allows to define for each module script for which versions it should be executed.
- [# Update SampleData for 15Q4]: Regular update of sampledata following https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ih6NjSprvqNJ3k_KXp_SsSLr0FiR8Nn_1kDFXOBkCyc/edit?usp=gmail