News items for the wiki-page:
included in distribution:
- Alternative unit of measure use in procurement and sales flows.: A new system preference supports that alternative unit of measure (i.e "pallet") can be defined and used besides product's UOM (i.e "units") in procurement and sales flows. A conversion between the product's UOM and each alternative unit of measure (AUM) defined for the product needs to be configured.
- Valued / Enhanced Valued Stock Report with Improved Performance. Merge and include in the distro.: Merge Valued Stock Report Enhanced module with Valued Stock Report in Core to bring many new features: huge performance improvements, consolidated results at organization level, ability to export to PDF and Excel.
- Return to Vendor Shipment Performance refactor: Performance refactor that drastically improves the performance of the Return to Vendor Shipment Pick and Execute in high volume environments. In our tests in real environments, the time to load the P&E has been reduced from 25 to 1 second.The Quantity delivered field is now implemented for the Return to Vendor (before it was only implemented for the sales flows). The query behind the P&E can now benefit from this physical column instead of calculating this quantity on the fly.The Is Delivered flag is now implemented for the Return to Vendor and for every sales flow (before it was only implemented for "POS Order" and "Warehouse Order" document types). This field is now shown in the related sales windows.A module script is included to properly populate both columns in existing environments. In our internal tests, the module script took less than 10 minutes to be run in an environment with 19M of order lines. Please plan for a buffer time when you update to this release.
- Raise minimum stack requirements: Raised minimum stack requirements to:
- Java 7
- Tomcat 7
- PostrgreSQL 9.3
- Execution limits for build validations: Build validations are scripts that are executed before starting the database update process, now it is possible to define the version range they should be executed for.
- Support partial indexes in PostgreSQL: Now it is possible to define partial indexes (indexes based on expressions) in PostgreSQL database.
- Improved accessibility for screen readers: Openbravo can be configured to support screen readers.
- Ability to disable Summary Functions: Grid Summary functions can perform heavy queries in grids with high volume of data. Now it is possible through Grid Configuration to disable them System wide or tab specific.
- Export to HTML Process Definition Reports: Reports defined as process definition can now be exported in HTML format.
- Pre delete client side event handler: Now it is possible to define client side actions to be executed before a record is deleted from UI.
- Ability to disable Linked Items: Linked Items functionality can be in some cases heavy in terms of performance. It is now possible, through a preference, to disable it at system or at window level.
- Prevent FK recreation in update database: Update database process dropped foreign key constraints to Application Dictionary tables and looked for deleted referenced records to remove them. This process which can be slow in instances with high volumes, now is only performed in case it is needed.
- Funds Transfer Hook: New hook at the end of the Funds Transfer button process to allow the possibility for external modules to extend this functionality
- Display Logic at Server Side: Capability to define display logic that is evaluated based on Preferences at Server side. This allows to configure some windows to maintain some fields always hidden.