This Wiki is a free volunteer effort, we hope you find it useful and invite you to participate by improving the existing articles or creating new ones based on your experience.
This page collects all the information regarding the administration of this Wiki.
Openbravo Wiki administrators
If you need to contact an administrator about:
- page protection
- reporting vandalism
- ... or any other sysop activities
Many administrators can be contacted using the e-mail listed in their pages.
- The Main_Page is a very valuable resource with limited space. Our criteria for linking documents is:
- Only documents that are completed or in a very advanced stage will be linked.
- The documents should be in English. For localized content use the appropriated pages.
- Document consolidation. We prefer to have single documents with a same subject that several (fragmented ones)
- The documents that need to be reviewed are marked with the template NeedsAttention and included in the need attention category.
List of pending Wiki administrative tasks
- Documents that need to be reviewed.
- Lots of the documents in the Wiki have meaningless names like OB_2.35_ReleaseNotes, Architecture (better Openbravo R2.x architecture description). Document names are important because they are always at the top (the title), mediawiki shows first the results of matches in the titles when searching and also, because we end up using descriptions for giving a real meaning to these documents.
- Enhance the current administration policy (see above).
- Include the hot news criteria
- Criteria for protected pages
- Criteria for redirects when a page is deleted
Wiki Special Pages
- Openbravo Special Pages contains links to numerous pages that give analytical information about the Openbravo Wiki.